Skip to main content

Flash Marriage to a Crazy Rich Husband: I Shocked the World! - Chapter 23

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transmigration in 1977 - Chapter 16

  Chapter 16: Adding Fuel to the Fire     He summoned the character panel, and the contents had indeed changed. It's real?   Is this skill legitimate?   Chen Fan looked at the big yellow dog that was still barking. Now the dog's barking sounded different to him.   "Scram." "Scram." "Scram."   Oh, Chen Fan understood. It was telling him to go away.   He hesitated for two seconds, then tentatively barked at the dog twice, "Woof woof."   Hmm?   The big yellow dog was immediately stunned.   He said he wouldn't leave?   After realizing this, the dog got angry. Its intelligence, equivalent to a human child of six or seven years old, didn't allow for much complex thought.  I told him to leave, but he wouldn't. How can I let him get away with this? If I let him go, will the master let me go?   It immediately lowered its body, preparing to attack.   Chen Fan saw this, and quickly barked again, "Woof woof."   The bi...

The Little Childhood Sweetheart's Counterattack - Chapter 10

  Chapter 10: Homework and Retribution “Didn't you say that either I could take your car back, or I could come to your house tonight to help you with your homework? I chose the second option.” After saying this in one breath, Xiang Yang didn’t dare to take a single breath. She felt a kind of bravery akin to being placed in a desperate situation and choosing to fight back. Otherwise, what gave her the courage to dare to retort to Fu Guanxian like this? However, even though she was extremely scared inside, Xiang Yang kept reassuring herself: “Don't be afraid, don't be afraid! If he dares to hit me, I'll just shout loudly; after all, Mom is downstairs.” Fu Guanxian didn't miss her change of expression throughout the entire exchange; he could even easily guess what she was thinking with almost perfect accuracy. Fu Guanxian straightened up and took two steps closer to her direction. Xiang Yang instinctively stepped back in fright. He snorted coldly, “Since you love doing...

The Little Childhood Sweetheart's Counterattack - Chapter 2

Chapter 02: The Invitation   Xiang Yang was afraid of Fu Guanxian. She couldn't even explain why. Whenever he looked at her, without saying anything or making any expression, she would feel a deep fear and want to run away.   So when Fu Guanxian said, “What are you looking at? If you keep looking, I'll deal with you too!”, Xiang Yang trembled, turned around, and ran back to the classroom.   Fu Guanxian stood there, seeing her react so poorly to their first encounter at school, his lips twitched slightly, quite dissatisfied. He let go of the boy, ignoring him, and strode towards the direction Xiang Yang had just left.   Just then, the defeated Ban Shengkai, seeing him walk forward, rushed forward to stop him, bravely saying, “Fu Guanxian, our score isn’t settled yet! Even if the teacher makes you copy the ‘Middle and Elementary School Student Code of Conduct’ fifty times, I won't let it go!”   Oh, right, thanks to him for reminding him, otherwise he would have f...