Skip to main content

Transmigration in 1977 - Chapter 61

 

Chapter 61: 
  

Zhang Wenliang rode bac

(End of Chapter)

«PREVIOUS» 
Chapter 60: 


«NEXT»
Chapter 62:

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Flash Marriage to a Crazy Rich Husband: I Shocked the World! - Chapter 08

Chapter 08: Care Soon, the door was opened. The young man's eyes revealed impatience, and he exuded a cold, oppressive atmosphere.   Ying Sisi felt the tension and tightened her heart, mustering her courage to ask, “What's wrong? You seem really angry.” She glanced around; the yard was eerily quiet. Was there no one home?   After taking a few steps forward, she caught a glimpse of the disarray in the side room.   It was Qin Yanci's room.   He had originally lived in the main house, but with his brothers and sisters — aside from the baby born in the hospital, there were already three children.   One girl and two boys.   The eldest was a seven-year-old girl, while the second and third were boys aged five and three.   The children had taken over Qin Yanci’s original room.   Was he angry about that, and had he wrecked his room?   His temper was truly explosive.   She deliberately covered her mouth in surprise. “Oh no, has a thief broken in?”...

Transmigration in 1977 - Chapter 20

  Chapter 20: Tears Came Unexpectedly     In the farthest room, Chen Fan leaned back in his chair, his feet soaking in hot water, comfortably enjoying the warmth.   The world is full of wonders, not to mention the surreal golden finger. Since I don't understand it, I won't think about it. When the time comes, I'll figure it out. As long as I work hard, I won't believe I can't improve my basic attributes.   Instead of thinking so much, I'd rather change these ragged-like cotton shoes. If I wear them any longer, I'm afraid I'll get athlete's foot.   He had put two large pieces of grated ginger into the scalding hot water. The sterilization effect is guaranteed, but there was a side effect—the strong spicy smell made his eyes water. Chen Fan had wanted to read, but he could only use a towel to wipe his eyes from time to time.   In a short while, his eyes were red-rimmed.   So when Jiang Lili came over, she saw Chen Fan wiping his tears. He seemed...

Flash Marriage to a Crazy Rich Husband: I Shocked the World! - Chapter 22

Chapter 22: Are You Foolish?   “Aci, want to read?” Ying Sisi finally broke the silence in the room.   Qin Yanci reluctantly let go of her hand. “Let's read.“   The exam was in July, and it was already the end of January. He didn't have much time left. Also, from the first to the fifth of each month, another person would take control of his body.   Their memories weren't shared; he needed to write down everything that happened to him during this time, excluding the wedding, to tell the other person.   Ying Sisi sat down at the coffee table and pretended to hold the book he bought for her.   The cover read: Circles.   What a strange title.   She opened the first page, and many of the words were unfamiliar. Even those she recognized, she didn't know what the author was describing. For example, “Georgian style,” or “French casement window.”   Every unfamiliar term highlighted the gap between her and Qin Yanci.   She shifted her gaze from t...