Skip to main content

Flash Marriage to a Crazy Rich Husband: I Shocked the World! - Chapter 74

 Chapter 74: Pus-Filled
 
 
 
Sisi was also afraid and planned to leave.
 
Just as she took her first step, the pheasant appeared again.
 
Its bright colors were particularly eye-catching.
 
She gritted her teeth and decided to continue walking forward.
 
Because the man had warned her, she found a stick and walked forward cautiously.
 
After about fifteen minutes, she discovered a raised path. She followed it and walked for nearly fifteen minutes.
 
The sound of gushing water came from ahead.
 
Sisi pricked up her ears, identified the direction, and walked along the path. She discovered a stream.
 
A large group of fish were swimming around in front of her.
 
“Carp!”
 
Sisi exclaimed excitedly.
 
Today, not only were the vegetables expensive in the vegetable market, but seafood was even more outrageous.
 
The bream and silver carp, which usually cost fifty to sixty cents a catty, are now one yuan a catty.
 
Carp has risen from one yuan to two yuan a catty.
 
These fish are large and fat. If she catches them all, it would be at least five hundred catties.
 
She's going to make a fortune!
 
She sharpened her stick and speared two carp.
 
She grabbed some grass and strung them together. She walked out of the woods the same way she came in.
 
She went straight to the family housing complex.
 
Qin Yanci wasn't there.
 
His luggage was also gone. Did he go back to the guesthouse?
 
Or did he go back to his house?
 
She slaughtered the fish, cleaned them, and cut them into pieces. Then she marinated them.
 
Then she picked out the best parts.
 
She braised one part, steamed one part, and made soup with another part.
 
As she was tasting the flavor, there was a knock on the door outside. “Who's inside?”
 
Sisi's heart skipped a beat. It's her father-in-law.
 
Why did he come?
 
If he saw her eating in secret, would he have a bad impression of her?

She hesitated for a moment and then said, “It's me.”
 
Sisi went to open the door.
 
Father Qin said unexpectedly, “Sisi, where's Yanci?”
 
“He's not here.”
 
Father Qin sniffed. “What's so fragrant that you're cooking?”
 
“Fish.” Sisi had already come up with an excuse. “I'm going to make some nourishing food for A-Ci. Are you off work?”
 
“I am. I came over to see if you're missing anything. I was going to buy you some things. I smelled the aroma when I was at the door.” Father Qin walked into the kitchen. He looked at the fish on the stove. “You've put so much effort into this.”
 
“I have nothing else to do. Would you like some?”
 
“I'll have some.” Father Qin was hungry. He picked up his chopsticks and picked up some fish.
 
Sisi served him a bowl of rice. “Here's some rice.”
 
“Ugh, this fish is really good. There's no fishy smell at all. The meat is tender and flavorful. The fragrance lingers on the tongue and is unforgettable.” Father Qin commented.
 
Sisi silently noted his comments. “Dad, keep this braised one. I'll take the rest.”
 
“Okay, take your time.”
 
Sisi agreed and left. She went straight to Qin's house.
 
She met Feng Shuangxi halfway.
 
As soon as he saw her, he ran.
 
Sisi shouted, “Stop!”
 
She was young, and even when she spoke harshly, her voice was clear and slightly childish.
 
It wasn't scary.
 
But Feng Shuangxi was sweating profusely. “You, what do you want? If you come closer, I'll call the police.”
 
Sisi said, “A big man like you was taken down by a weak woman like me. If you're not ashamed, go ahead and call the police. But since I dare to do it, I'm not afraid. If I see you in the future, hehe! I'll give you a good bone-setting.”
 
Feng Shuangxi was terrified. This crazy woman! He struggled for a long time before he said, “It was your sister who was clinging to me, and I agreed to get back together with her. You don't agree, so I''ll break up with her.”
 
Sisi said, “I can't control her business, but there's one thing, treat her well. But don't spoil her too much. When she's unreasonable, you need to discipline her. After all, she only listens to you. If she's led astray by you one day, I'll beat you to death. I don't know what she's thinking, how could she fall for a pus-filled guy like you?” She left.
 
Feng Shuangxi: "…"


(End of Chapter)




Previous   TOC   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Childhood Sweetheart's Counterattack - Chapter 1

Chapter 01: The Tyrant's Gaze   Their teacher was a middle-aged man with a large belly. His last name was Wu, he wasn't tall and didn't talk much. Since it was the first PE class of the semester, after briefly introducing himself and summarizing the course content for all the new students, he taught them a few basic warm-up exercises, then had them run a few laps around the field. He was merciful and dismissed the class, allowing everyone to do whatever they wanted.   The boys in the class cheered when they heard they could have free time. They called out to each other and ran towards the basketball court.   As Xiang Yang and a few girls left the field, she heard one of them, a girl with long hair, say, “Oh no! It's actually him who’s our PE teacher!”   Since it was only a few days since the start of school, Xiang Yang only remembered a handful of classmates' names. Although on the first day of school, during the first class, the head teacher, based on academic perf...

The Little Childhood Sweetheart's Counterattack - Chapter 5

Cha pter 05: Homework Help   Every moment spent with Fu Guanxian was excruciating for Xiang Yang.   Finally, the driver dropped Fu Guanxian off at the entrance of the Fu family's house.   The car stopped, and as Fu Guanxian got out with his schoolbag, Xiang Yang couldn't help but let out a sigh of relief.   Fu Guanxian, who was about to walk away, stopped abruptly. He turned back and opened the car door again.   Xiang Yang suddenly took a deep breath, her eyes alert as she looked at him, her face pale.   Fu Guanxian leaned down and said, “Come to my house after you finish your homework tonight.”   “Come...you...you got punished by the teacher again?” Xiang Yang nervously clutched the strap of her schoolbag. She had a lot of homework tonight. She had planned to finish the homework assigned by the teacher, practice piano, read an extracurricular book, and then do some math problems later.   As usual, Fu Guanxian didn't want her to have a peaceful ev...

The Little Childhood Sweetheart's Counterattack - Chapter 57

Chapter 57: Rumors and Retaliation   Xiang Yang doesn't sleep well at night.  The next day, she can't settle down in the practice room, so she calls Xiang Yi.  She's not sure how to naturally bring up the matter of with company. She just casually asks, “Dad, will the employee accident at Uncle Fu's company be difficult to handle?”   Xiang Yi replies, “Guanxian is taking care of it now. I believe he can handle it properly soon.”   “Oh.”   “Dad, will it have a bad impact on the company?”   “Fu's has been standing firm for so many years. They've seen all kinds of storms. This is nothing.”   Xiang Yang thinks about it. She's not very familiar with this. She's actually a bit naive.  She asks Xiang Yi, “Dad, how's the company doing lately?”   Xiang Yi hears this and seems to remember something, but he replies as usual, “The same as always.”   “Dad, what's the percentage of my company shares? I wasn't paying attention last time you told me...