Skip to main content

Flash Marriage to a Crazy Rich Husband: I Shocked the World! - Chapter 111

 Chapter 111: Chaos
 
 
Even if she tans, it only takes a few days to get white again.
 
Ying Shuyan and he don't have that kind of skin.
 
So he suspects that the child is not his.
 
After all, it only happened once.
 
And he can't remember the details of that night of their wedding.
 
But Sisi's due date is about right.
 
Plus, Ying Shuyan had a good reputation.  With all these factors, he put his doubts aside and brought her back.
 
Now, hearing her name.
 
He couldn't help but feel sad. If I had rebelled against my parents back then.
 
Shuyan wouldn't have died in childbirth.
 
Maybe our family of three would be happy.

~~~~~
 
Song Hanmei exploded.  “A hundred years of happiness?! You and that Ying Shuyan are meant to be together for a hundred years. What am I?”
 
Li Junlu came back to his senses. “It's a thing of the past.  Why bring it up?”
 
“You think you can just brush it off with one sentence. I'm going to fight you today!” Song Hanmei lunged at him.
 
“You're a shrew!”
 
Ying Sisi watched the two of them chase each other, and she walked away with satisfaction.
 
If I knew that bringing up my mother would cause you two to go crazy, I should have said it every day.
 
Li Yuwei chased after her.  “Ying Sisi, is Qin Yanci like I said?  Can't he…you know? Did he beat you up?  Domestic violence, there's only once and countless times.  If…”
 
Ying Sisi was annoyed. If he couldn't, I'd be thrilled. She interrupted. “I'm not buying it!  I'll reiterate once again.  He has high morals. He doesn't resort to violence easily.”  He just has a bad temper.
 
But he's easy to coax.  Just stroke his fur the right way.
 
He'll agree to anything I say.
 
“Impossible!”
 
“I don't even want to bother with you.  You're like your mother.  You rely on imagining others' misfortunes to live your life.” Sisi rode away.
 
It's only been a few days since I left my husband.
 
I'm already starting to miss him.
 
It's so dark outside.  If I don't go home, he'll be worried.
 
She increased her speed.
 
Two figures appeared in the middle of the road, blocking her path.
 
Ying Sisi couldn't avoid them.  She had to get off her bike.
 
“Oh, it's a woman.”
 
“You want to go?  Leave your bike here. Hand over your money.”
 
Ying Sisi was terrified. Robbery?
 
Two against one.
 
That's a bit troublesome.
 
For safety, she abandoned her bike.
 
It's nothing compared to my life.
 
Before she could loosen her grip on the handlebars.
 
One of them said, “Ying Sisi?  Are you Ying Sisi?”
 
Sisi recognized the owner of the voice. It was Hu Niu.
 
I had no chance of winning at first, but now I do.
 
She kicked Hu Niu off guard, then grabbed the handlebars and lifted the front wheel to slam it into the other person.
 
Sisi's actions were lightning fast.
 
The two of them didn't have time to react.  One of them fell and the other took a step back.
 
By the time they regained their senses, Sisi was already on her bike and speeding away.
 
They chased after her:
 
“Ying Sisi, if you don't stop, I'm going to throw a brick!”
 
You bitch.
 
Hiss!
 
Mom said that she was almost strangled by Ying Sisi. I didn't really believe it.
 
Now I believe it.
 
This little girl has so much strength.
 
He chased after her.
 
The brick grazed Sisi's side.  It scared her.  She almost flew off the bike.
 
She didn't dare to stop until she reached the entrance of the family housing complex.
 
After passing through the security gate, she relaxed and all her strength seemed to leave her.
 
She almost fell to the ground.
 
She leaned on her bike and slowly walked downstairs.
 
She locked up the bike and went upstairs, also holding onto the railing.
 
Just as she reached the second floor.
 
Qin Yanci came down the stairs. “Where did you go? It's so late.”
 
His sudden concern made Sisi unable to hold it in any longer. She feels wronged that she threw herself into his arms for comfort. “A-Ci, hug me.”
 
Cough cough…
 
A coughing sound came from behind.
 
Ying Sisi turned around immediately. It was the neighbor who lived across from her.
 
She instantly blushed.
 
The other person smiled. “Are you going downstairs to eat?” At this time of night, here, the only thing you could be doing is going out to eat.
 
It's good to be young.
 
Hugging whenever you want.


(End of Chapter)



Previous   TOC   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Transmigration in 1977 - Chapter 29

Chapter 29: Sharing Happiness Is Better Than Enjoying It Alone     After everyone was seated, Captain Yang looked at Jiang Lili and Chen Fan, frowned slightly, and turned his eyes, then turned his head and shouted into the room, "Lan Ying, come out and keep Xiao Jiang company."   Then he smiled at Chen Fan, "You'll have to squeeze a bit with Old Huang."   Chen Fan took his bowl and stood up, smiling, "It's an honor to learn from Keeper Huang."   Keeper Huang smiled so widely that his back teeth could be seen, "He is a scholar after all, he knows how to talk."   At this time, Aunt Yang also came out and sat down next to Jiang Lili, talking to her in a low voice.   The saying that rural women don't sit at the table also depends on the situation.   Usually, when there are no guests, of course the family eats together, and women and children all sit at the table. Only when guests come do they need to avoid it.   But it also depends on wha...

Flash Marriage to a Crazy Rich Husband: I Shocked the World! - Chapter 45

Chapter 45: Good Fortune Previous     TOC     Next     Song Hanmei fanned the flames, “Isn't that right?  She's always trying to undermine me in front of Qin's couple. When she first came, she was so obedient and well-behaved, but now that she has a good mother-in-law, she's gotten a big head.”   “We used to say we were hoping to enjoy a comfortable life with her in the future, but now it looks like she'll be lucky if she doesn't break our old bones.”   With a few words, she erased Sisi's contributions and accused her of being ungrateful.   She didn't reflect on her own mistakes at all.   Sisi immediately countered, “So, I should admit that I'm lazy in front of my in-laws?  Should I unconditionally obey your arrangements and share a bed with your cousin to be considered well-behaved?  To be considered a source of hope for you?  Why don't you go out and yell that Li Yuwei sleeps until noon and you don't arrange for her...

The Little Childhood Sweetheart's Counterattack - Chapter 15

Chapter 15: The Phone   The essay competition put a lot of pressure on Xiang Yang, so much so that whenever she had free time, all she could think about was how to write her essay better.   Therefore, she completely forgot that she had brought her phone to school.   But after calling Fu Guanxian in the morning, she turned off her phone just in case.   What she didn't understand was why, after school, as she was preparing to pack her bag and go to the essay tutoring class, a classmate told her, “Xiang Yang, the teacher wants you to go to the teacher's office now. Remember to bring your backpack.”   The girl had a slight smile on her face, and Xiang Yang didn't think much of it. It wasn't until she reached the office that she realized the situation was not optimistic.   One of the mischievous boys in the class was standing in front of the homeroom teacher with his hands behind his back, looking down.   The homeroom teacher, on the other hand, had a serio...