Skip to main content

Flash Marriage to an Crazy Rich Husband: I Shocked the World! - Chapter 140


Translator's Note:

 Hey everyone! Surprise! I'm releasing two extra chapters today in honor of Valentine's Day! ❤️ Happy Valentine's Day!
 
For those wondering why I didn't do extra chapters for Christmas and New Year's, it's because the release dates weren't actually on the holidays themselves. Hope you understand! 😉

1/3


Chapter 140: Reclaimed

 
 
Ying Sisi didn't go back to her parents' house the next day.
 
Because Qin Yanci said he wanted to stay near the competition venue the night before, she spent the whole day at home.
 
She packed his change of clothes and made him some snacks.
 
She made a nest for the pearl bird.
 
She was busy for the whole day.
 
Just before Qin Yanci left home, she seemed to remember something and asked, “When will the competition be over?”
 
“I'll be back on the sixth day of the lunar month.”
 
“It's going to last a whole week?” Ying Sisi thought, what kind of competition takes so many days?

Qin Yanci didn't give a definite answer. “I'll try to come back early.”
 
“Okay. I'll wait for you at home.” Ying Sisi saw him off as he got into a car. She turned back home after the car drove off.
 
The house felt empty without him.
 
When she went to bed at night, Sisi couldn't sleep.
 
She couldn't sleep in the middle of the night, so she got up to get some water. She was startled by the sound of the door opening.
 
She saw Qin Yanci standing at the door, wearing his glasses that he rarely wore. He was carrying big bags and small bags.
 
She was astonished. “Didn't you say you were going to participate in the competition tomorrow and stay near the competition venue?”
 
Qin Yanci looked at her.
 
She was wearing a white nightgown. She looked like a little angel.
 
Well.
 
He's doing just fine.
 
He was going to cuddle with his soft and white little wife for half a month, while he had to stay in a cold hotel without heating.
 
He didn't know what heartache was if he hadn't controlled his body, right?
 
“I don't want to stay there anymore.” He said.
 
Ying Sisi happily went forward to take his luggage. “I told you not to stay there. Why did you go? You don't know how difficult it is for me to fall asleep alone.”
 
Qin Yanci smiled faintly.
 
Ying Sisi put his luggage away and put his food in the kitchen cabinet.
 
She turned around and saw him sitting in the living room. She went over and took his hand. “What are you sitting here for? Go back to bed.”
 
Qin Yanci looked down at their intertwined hands. Her hands were much smoother after a while apart. He couldn't help but rub her skin. He felt itchy. “I'm having trouble sleeping.”
 
“Tomorrow is the competition. You have to sleep, even if you can't fall asleep. Did you not wash up? I'll go get some water.” Ying Sisi was about to leave.
 
Qin Yanci said, “I did.” He smelled of soap. He had taken a bath and gone to sleep.
 
He woke up in the middle of the night and read the letter left by that person.
 
Except for not mentioning Sisi.
 
It was very detailed.
 
Ying Sisi pulled on him. “You washed up, go to bed.”
 
Qin Yanci stood up and followed her into the bedroom.
 
It was more comfortable than the last time he saw it.
 
Ying Sisi sat on the bed and waited for him.
 
Qin Yanci was a little flustered under her gaze. “Why are you looking at me like that?”
 
Ying Sisi looked confused. Didn't I always look at him like this? I didn't do anything wrong before.
 
Ugh.
 
Men are so fickle!
You have a bad temper. I'll just put up with it. She withdrew her gaze and lay down.
 
After a long time.
 
The room darkened.
 
The wooden bed creaked softly.
 
Ying Sisi immediately leaned over. “You can't look. You can hug me, right?” Her hand was on his chest, and she could clearly feel his body stiffen. She began to find him strange. He used to hug her when she hugged him.
 
Today, he didn't move at all.
 
He must be very tired.
 
After all, it was late at night.
 
She was tired too.
 
She yawned slightly and closed her eyes to sleep.
 
But Qin Yanci couldn't sleep.
 
After he regained control of his body, the first thing he thought of was her.
 
He rode his bike back here at breakneck speed, and she was in his arms.
 
She was even very proactive.
 
He didn't even dare to touch her.
 
He would sleep first.

He was awakened by Sisi's voice.
 
“A-Ci, it's six o'clock. Get up and eat.”
 
Qin Yanci opened his eyes. The woman's beautiful face was inches away from his.
 
He said, “You're up so early?”
 
“You have the competition.” Sisi stood up and walked out.


(End of Chapter)



Previous   TOC   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Childhood Sweetheart's Counterattack - Chapter 1

Chapter 01: The Tyrant's Gaze   Their teacher was a middle-aged man with a large belly. His last name was Wu, he wasn't tall and didn't talk much. Since it was the first PE class of the semester, after briefly introducing himself and summarizing the course content for all the new students, he taught them a few basic warm-up exercises, then had them run a few laps around the field. He was merciful and dismissed the class, allowing everyone to do whatever they wanted.   The boys in the class cheered when they heard they could have free time. They called out to each other and ran towards the basketball court.   As Xiang Yang and a few girls left the field, she heard one of them, a girl with long hair, say, “Oh no! It's actually him who’s our PE teacher!”   Since it was only a few days since the start of school, Xiang Yang only remembered a handful of classmates' names. Although on the first day of school, during the first class, the head teacher, based on academic perf...

Transmigration in 1977 - Chapter 20

  Chapter 20: Tears Came Unexpectedly     In the farthest room, Chen Fan leaned back in his chair, his feet soaking in hot water, comfortably enjoying the warmth.   The world is full of wonders, not to mention the surreal golden finger. Since I don't understand it, I won't think about it. When the time comes, I'll figure it out. As long as I work hard, I won't believe I can't improve my basic attributes.   Instead of thinking so much, I'd rather change these ragged-like cotton shoes. If I wear them any longer, I'm afraid I'll get athlete's foot.   He had put two large pieces of grated ginger into the scalding hot water. The sterilization effect is guaranteed, but there was a side effect—the strong spicy smell made his eyes water. Chen Fan had wanted to read, but he could only use a towel to wipe his eyes from time to time.   In a short while, his eyes were red-rimmed.   So when Jiang Lili came over, she saw Chen Fan wiping his tears. He seemed...

Transmigration in 1977 - Chapter 01

Chapter 01: Time Travel Needs Ritual They say that if you set the air conditioner to 16 degrees Celsius, light a candle, put an alarm clock in front of the candle, then sleep under a warm air conditioner blanket, and chant "Heaven and Earth are boundless, the cosmos is turned upside down," you can time travel?   Chen Fan came out of the bathroom after a drunken shower, remembering what his colleague, who was known for his mysterious ways and constantly mentioning the I Ching and esoteric arts (and nicknamed "Daoist"), had said during a drinking session.   Thinking about how he had been in an orphanage since he was 10 years old, and how he had only managed to get through college thanks to part-time jobs and his parents' inheritance, and how he had been working for years but still just a struggling wage earner renting a place in a suburban village, without any family support, it seemed like time traveling wouldn't be too bad. It wouldn't be worse than his...