Skip to main content

Flash Marriage to an Crazy Rich Husband: I Shocked the World! - Chapter 144

Chapter 144: Jerk

 
 
Ying Sisi finished showering and leaned against the headboard, waiting for him. When she hadn't seen him get up for a long time, she went to find him.
 
She gently pushed open the door to the guest room and saw him still reading. She walked over and said, “A-Ci, aren't you going to sleep?”
 
“You sleep first. I'll read for a while.”
 
Ying Sisi bent down and made a move to close his book. “Go to bed early and get up early, then you can…” read.
 
“I can't sleep.” Qin Yanci gently pushed her hand away.
 
Ying Sisi frowned slightly. What's wrong with him?
He was fine in the daytime.
 
He just gets cold all of a sudden at night.
 
Jerk!
 
I have to teach him a lesson about being willful today!
She sat on his lap, put her arms around his neck, and gave him a flirtatious look. She tilted her head and said coquettishly, “Why don't we do something else?”
 
Qin Yanci's breath hitched. She's testing me like this. How can I resist? His voice lowered. “Sisi, are you serious?”
 
“If this isn't serious, what is? But we can't go too late. It's a big sin if I make you miss your exam! Your nose is bleeding.” Ying Sisi rushed into the bathroom to get him a towel.
 
Qin Yanci reached out and touched his nose. A drop of bright red blood was on his hand. "."
 
Ying Sisi got a cold towel and placed it on Qin Yanci's forehead and the back of his neck.
 
The coolness of the towel made him get goosebumps. Fortunately, the blood stopped immediately.
 
“I'll do it myself.” Qin Yanci took the towel and wiped his nose.
 
Ying Sisi sighed in relief. “You must have gotten a heat rash from staying up late. I told you to go to bed early, but you wouldn't listen.”
 
Qin Yanci: "." It wasn't a heat rash. It was a rush of blood.
 
“You can be stubborn all you want.” Ying Sisi took the towel from his hand and went into the bathroom to wash it. She hung it up and returned to the room. He was already lying in bed, facing inward.
 
Ying Sisi was speechless. I told you to go to bed early. I didn't tell you to take my place.
 
She went to sleep in his original position. She put her arms around him from behind and pressed her face against his neck.
 
Qin Yanci's hairs stood on end. Damn it, isn't he allowed to live anymore? He endured with all his might. “Sisi, let's each sleep on our own side.”
 
Ying Sisi: "." Wasn't he the one who told her to sleep close to him before bed?
Now he wants to sleep on our own sides?
He has so many quirks!
 
I really want to kick him.
 
She hummed and released him, giving him her back.
 
She was about to fall asleep.
 
He turned around and put his arms around her again. “Sisi, are you asleep?”
 
Ying Sisi turned around and hugged him back. “Not yet. A-Ci, did you do poorly on the exam and leave early?” He pretended to be fine during the day, but his emotions couldn't hold back at night. He was deliberately picking fights, looking for an outlet? “It's okay if you don't pass. I'll support you. It's not like I can't afford it.”
 
Qin Yanci laughed. “You'll support me?”
 
Ying Sisi said seriously, “Yes. Spend my money. You don't have to feel bad about it. We're husband and wife. We share the good times and the bad times.”
 
“I'll pass the exam. I don't need you to support me.”
 
Ying Sisi thought, You'll pass the exam, so why are you so cranky?
Is it because we didn't continue doing that?
But he wants to continue. Why did he sleep first?
 
Is he waiting for her to take the initiative?
He has always been the one to take the initiative. Is he feeling unbalanced?
Thinking about this, she reached out to touch his face. Then she leaned in and did to him what he had done to her before.
 
Qin Yanci was tense. He was torn between responding and not responding.

They were controlling the same body.
 
But they had two minds.
 
They were two people.
 
The other guy was hiding her, not letting him find her.
 
He clearly refused to share her with him.
 
What if that guy finds out that he touched her one day and rejects her?
Ying Sisi didn't get a response. She was anxious. “A-Ci, are you sleepy?”
 
Qin Yanci couldn't bring himself to say yes.
 
Ying Sisi couldn't figure out his mood. The lights were off and she couldn't see his expression. She would just assume he agreed.
 
She reached out and pulled at his waistband. He pressed her hand down. “Sisi, I have to take the exam tomorrow. Rest.” Let him think about it for another two days.
 
Ying Sisi: “…… Okay.” Women can't be the ones to take the initiative. She felt like a hooligan after being rejected.


(End of Chapter)



Previous   TOC   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Childhood Sweetheart's Counterattack - Chapter 1

Chapter 01: The Tyrant's Gaze   Their teacher was a middle-aged man with a large belly. His last name was Wu, he wasn't tall and didn't talk much. Since it was the first PE class of the semester, after briefly introducing himself and summarizing the course content for all the new students, he taught them a few basic warm-up exercises, then had them run a few laps around the field. He was merciful and dismissed the class, allowing everyone to do whatever they wanted.   The boys in the class cheered when they heard they could have free time. They called out to each other and ran towards the basketball court.   As Xiang Yang and a few girls left the field, she heard one of them, a girl with long hair, say, “Oh no! It's actually him who’s our PE teacher!”   Since it was only a few days since the start of school, Xiang Yang only remembered a handful of classmates' names. Although on the first day of school, during the first class, the head teacher, based on academic perf...

The Little Childhood Sweetheart's Counterattack - Chapter 59

Chapter 59: The Unraveling     Xing Zhaoyan is on the verge of going crazy.   Fu Guanxian hasn't appeared since that day. After Xing Zhaoyan grits his teeth and watches Xiang Yang's press conference, hearing her boldly confess everything, he suddenly realizes that his bargaining chip is no longer useful.   Xiang Yang is no longer the submissive, long-suffering Xiang Yang.   Now, she's willing to take a gamble and even dare to reveal all of her privacy.   Xing Zhaoyan is panicking. He didn't expect her counterattack to be so ruthless.   He's impressed by her.   Xing Zhaoyan realizes belatedly that perhaps all of Xiang Yang's weakness and forbearance were only shown in front of Fu Guanxian. Once she changes the target, she becomes fearless.   “Heh, Xiang Yang, you really disappointed me.”   During the press conference, relatives and friends keep calling to ask questions.  Xing Zhaoyan is annoyed. He turns off his phone.   He scra...

The Little Childhood Sweetheart's Counterattack - Chapter 65 (END)

Chapter 65: To Grow Old Together [End] Translator's Rumblings: This is my first completed translation, and I know some of you weren't happy with it for various reasons. However, I persevered because a few of you kept reading.   I understand the frustration of finding a good translated novel that gets dropped due to a lack of readers, especially when it ends on a cliffhanger. The hunt for free raws can be equally irritating.   So, for my dedicated readers, I'm proud to have completed this translation. This is all for you. Happy Reading!!! ~~~~~   Several days later, Hou Xingrou holds a farewell single party. She invites several close classmates and friends to gather together.   Lian Rui makes an appearance at the beginning. Then he voluntarily proposes to leave and give them space. He says to Hou Xingrou before leaving, “Call me if you need anything. I'll be upstairs.”   Hou Xingrou smiles sweetly and says okay.   After she and Lian Rui say goodbye, she ...