Skip to main content

Flash Marriage to an Crazy Rich Husband: I Shocked the World! - Chapter 141

 
Translator's Note:

Happy Valentine's Day! ❤️ Here's your bonus chapter, translated with love and a heartfelt wish for you to enjoy it! 🥰 I hope you feel the warmth and emotion in every word. 💖

2/3


Chapter 141: How Dare You!

 
 
Qin Yanci got out of bed and went into the bathroom. He saw the toothbrush was already in the cup and the toothpaste was squeezed out.
 
Those toiletries were prepared for him. The plastic wrap on them hadn't even been removed when he brought them back last night.
 
She had actually opened them.
 
The thought of her using her little white hands to get water and squeeze toothpaste for him filled his heart.
 
It turns out that having a wife is not only enjoyable for your mood, but you can also get help with everyday things.
 
No wonder that guy hid her so tightly.
 
Thank goodness heaven has eyes.
 
They met.
 
Qin Yanci washed up and went to the dining room.
 
There was a stack of egg pancakes on the table, with a strong aroma.
 
They were golden brown, topped with green onions and black sesame seeds. Just looking at them made you want to eat.
 
“Sisi.”
 
Ying Sisi blinked. He's not calling her wife anymore! “What?”
 
“Why wouldn't you let me use the old toiletries?”
 
Ying Sisi's temper flared. I told him to bring the old ones, and he said he wanted to use new ones.
 
Fine! I listened to him and got him new ones. Now he says I'm not letting him use the old ones.
 
Is he monkeying around?
How dare you!
 
“There's no need for all this talk when we're eating!”
 
Qin Yanci: "."
 
Ying Sisi felt like she had been a little too fierce. She smiled faintly and said softly, “I was just worried that you'd be late. I'm actually very gentle. There's also soy milk here.” She put the soy milk in front of him.
 
Qin Yanci couldn't help but laugh. She changes her face so quickly. But she's so cute. “Okay.”
 
Ying Sisi laughed when she saw him smile.
 
She pulled out a chair and sat down to eat breakfast.
 
After breakfast, Qin Yanci took his admission ticket and went out.
 
Ying Sisi pulled him toward her and pecked his cheek. “Good luck.”
 
The temperature of her lips made his cheeks burn.
 
He smiled and touched the place where she had kissed him. “I'll definitely do my best.”
 
If he didn't pass, it would only be because that guy got carried away with his little wife after they got married and neglected his studies.
 
Thinking about the fact that the guy had been sleeping with her for half a month, he felt very uneasy.
 
“Sisi, can you pick me up at the competition venue at noon?”
 
Ying Sisi was furious. What's wrong with him?
 
The other day he clearly didn't want her to find him. Now he's asking me to pick him up.
 
Is he going to be able to concentrate on the exam?
But since he asked, I'll agree. It's not a big deal. “Okay, where's the competition?”
 
Qin Yanci said, “No. 1 Middle School. The first session ends at 11:30.”
 
“Alright.” Ying Sisi readily agreed.
 
After he left, she cleaned the table and swept the floor. After tidying the room, she walked over to the nest where she had put the pearl bird's eggs.
 
She reached out to touch the eggshell.
 
They're so small. The birds that hatch from them must be so small.
 
Will they be easy to raise?
 
Knock knock knock.
 
Someone was knocking on the door.
 
“Who is it?”
 
“It's me.”
 
It was Song Hanmei's voice.
 
Ying Sisi frowned and opened the door. “Why did you come?”
 
Song Hanmei said sweetly, “I was sick before. I took a long leave of absence. I have to go back to work tomorrow. I want to ask you to take care of Yuwei.”
 
Ying Sisi said, “Doesn't she have Feng Shuangxi?”
 
“That hooligan! I absolutely forbid him from ever stepping foot in the house again. Sisi, I know we've had some unpleasantness between us. But since you came to the capital, I've never made you go hungry or thirsty, have I? For old time's sake, do me a favor. I beg you.” Song Hanmei pleaded earnestly.
 
Ying Sisi was unmoved. First of all, Li Junlu is my father.
 
I eat his food and drink his water. It's only right.
 
Second, Song Hanmei planned the Hu Niu incident and the drugging incident.
 
None of them can be forgiven.
 
She said directly, “It's no use begging me. If you want me to go back, ask my dad.”


(End of Chapter)



Previous   TOC   Next

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Little Childhood Sweetheart's Counterattack - Chapter 1

Chapter 01: The Tyrant's Gaze   Their teacher was a middle-aged man with a large belly. His last name was Wu, he wasn't tall and didn't talk much. Since it was the first PE class of the semester, after briefly introducing himself and summarizing the course content for all the new students, he taught them a few basic warm-up exercises, then had them run a few laps around the field. He was merciful and dismissed the class, allowing everyone to do whatever they wanted.   The boys in the class cheered when they heard they could have free time. They called out to each other and ran towards the basketball court.   As Xiang Yang and a few girls left the field, she heard one of them, a girl with long hair, say, “Oh no! It's actually him who’s our PE teacher!”   Since it was only a few days since the start of school, Xiang Yang only remembered a handful of classmates' names. Although on the first day of school, during the first class, the head teacher, based on academic perf...

Transmigration in 1977 - Chapter 20

  Chapter 20: Tears Came Unexpectedly     In the farthest room, Chen Fan leaned back in his chair, his feet soaking in hot water, comfortably enjoying the warmth.   The world is full of wonders, not to mention the surreal golden finger. Since I don't understand it, I won't think about it. When the time comes, I'll figure it out. As long as I work hard, I won't believe I can't improve my basic attributes.   Instead of thinking so much, I'd rather change these ragged-like cotton shoes. If I wear them any longer, I'm afraid I'll get athlete's foot.   He had put two large pieces of grated ginger into the scalding hot water. The sterilization effect is guaranteed, but there was a side effect—the strong spicy smell made his eyes water. Chen Fan had wanted to read, but he could only use a towel to wipe his eyes from time to time.   In a short while, his eyes were red-rimmed.   So when Jiang Lili came over, she saw Chen Fan wiping his tears. He seemed...

Transmigration in 1977 - Chapter 01

Chapter 01: Time Travel Needs Ritual They say that if you set the air conditioner to 16 degrees Celsius, light a candle, put an alarm clock in front of the candle, then sleep under a warm air conditioner blanket, and chant "Heaven and Earth are boundless, the cosmos is turned upside down," you can time travel?   Chen Fan came out of the bathroom after a drunken shower, remembering what his colleague, who was known for his mysterious ways and constantly mentioning the I Ching and esoteric arts (and nicknamed "Daoist"), had said during a drinking session.   Thinking about how he had been in an orphanage since he was 10 years old, and how he had only managed to get through college thanks to part-time jobs and his parents' inheritance, and how he had been working for years but still just a struggling wage earner renting a place in a suburban village, without any family support, it seemed like time traveling wouldn't be too bad. It wouldn't be worse than his...